Diverziti Association was founded at the beginning of 2010 with the main aim to communicate and raise public awareness on biological and cultural diversity and to promote green solutions, especially among young people. To reach our goals we create environmental education programs mostly for youngsters, give presentations at schools, organize activities and games in terms of environmental issues, organize excursions, promote green lifestyle, advertise and translate environmental documentaries and maintain a webpage to communicate up-to-date international news in relation to biological and cultural diversity and green technology. The founders of the association are environmental professionals, geographers and engineers.
In the middle of member recruiting, we are mostly concentrating on organizing community programs (waste collection, excursions), environmental education programs and the promotion of volunteering.
In our webpage, we provide some interesting articles about cultural and biological diversity and green technology innovation. We promote cultural and biological diversity related books, films, and we offer and arrange cultural and leisure activities.
We also organize lessons about biodiversity, climate change, waste management, renewable, etc. For this we create brochures and organize field trips.
We introduce and promote Hungary’s cultural and natural heritage and support ecotourism. We also arrange traditional and handcraft programs.
We establish and maintain connection to local, foreign and international organizations. We provide opportunities for our members to participate in seminars and youth exchanges abroad and they can also try themselves in the organization of local programs.
We offer advice for effective online communication and the usage of free softwares.
We ensure the opportunities for our members to work out and implement youth initiatives especially in the field of environment, nature and sustainable development.
The experience we gain during our activities is shared in our brochures, presentations and exhibitions.
- Promotion and translation of the Story of Bottled Water animation on the World Water Day
- Promotion of Nos enfants nous accuserons French documentary about agricultural chemicals and healthy biofood
- Organization of an international drawing competition with a primary school
- Raising environmental awareness at schools about climate change and biodiversity
- Raising awareness about invasive species and the study and eradication of Asclepias spp. in a wetland (with other organizations)
- Organization of various trips to national parks and natural areas
- Study tour to Latvia
- Organizinh a national photo contest about the spring
- Writing study materials and organizing an online competition about biodiversity mainly for children
- Programs about biodiversity at the Civil Night of Budapest
- Joining the International Plastic Bag Free Day and the promotion of the Plastic bag movie
- Organizing a national photo contest about the summer
- Seminarium in Armenia about language learning
- Young Friends of the Earth Training in Poland
- Training in Latvia about environmental education
- Milkweed check and weed elimination
- Organization of an environmental short movie festival during the zero waste week
- Translation and promotion of the Story of Electronics short movie
- Organization and promotion of MyEurope Short Movie festival
- Classes about biodiverstiy
- National Photo contest about winter
- Translation and promotion of the Story of Citizens United Vs FEC
- Joining Earth Day Network and promotion of its short movies
- Water Quiz for the occassion of the International Water Day
- Participation in a Portguese youth exchange about the elements
- National Contest for young green journalists
- Signing the petition against the hunting of protected species in Hungary
- Collecting garbage in the frame of a a national action
- Promotion of Of forests and men for the occassion of the International Day of Biodiversity
- Translation and screening of the Call of Life with the Ministry of Rural Development, Hungary and Greenpeace Hungary
- Translation of the UNEP’s report Vital Forest Graphics
- Participation in the Night of the Civilians with CEEweb
- Training in Subotica, Serbia on social acceptance and voluntarism
- Organizing the first international Green-Go short film contest and festival in Budapest with Greenpeace Hungary and CEEweb
- Presenting Mongolian travel experiences at the Macska Café
- Organizing outing to the Nagy-Kevély, Pilis
- Organizing outing to the Gödöllő hills
- Presenting Congo travel and volunteer experiences about chimpanzees at the Macska Café
- Organizing MyEurope Film Festival in the Grund second time in Hungary
- Organizing outing to the Normafa, Hűvösvölgy
- Presenting Bali travel experience at the Macska Café